We're happy. to announce that The Mama-Tee Pop-Up Grocery Store™,
is now open! We are looking forward to supporting our neighbors throughout the city of Philadelphia. If you are in need of food support,
please read the instructions below. There is some important information
that you need to know before you register and/or visit the store. IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE FOOD SUPPORT VISIT YOUR LOCAL MAMA-TEE COMMUNITY FRIDGE FIRST.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PLEASE READ:
1. You can register as an individual or as a family. As part of our registration process, you will need to include your name and photo when registering.
2. Food donations are based on availability. Our store is supported by our food partners, neighbors, and friends. Food will be made available each day until supplies last.
3. Please indicate any allergies you may have at the time of registration. Our volunteers want to support you in the most healthy way possible.
4. The person who is registered is the only person who can pick up a food donation. If you
are unable to physically pick up a donation in person, please visit the closest Mama-Tee Community Fridge as an alternative. We appreciate your help with this.
5. When you visit the store, a volunteer will check you in and provide with a fe. We encourage reusable bags, you can bring your own or purchase one at the store.
6. Do you have a "wishlist?" Tell us about it! Our volunteers will do their best to add items that you prefer. There is no guarantee that you will receive those items since donations are solely based on availability.
7. Please follow all COVID related procedures. We want to keep you, our volunteers, and our staff safe. Wear a mask, stay 6ft apart and contactless service are a few of the mandatory rules in the process. Our volunteers and staff conduct regular temperature checks and practice social distancing.